About HOUSECALL DOCTORS P.C. of Northwest Indiana, South Bend, and Indianapolis Area
HOUSECALL DOCTORS P.C. is a recognized and well-established medical house call program. We bring compassion, skill and the latest medical technology right into the patient’s home.
Our Physicians, Podiatrists and Nurse Practitioners have made over 100,000 house calls to more than 6,500 home-bound patients since its inception in 2010.
Delivering medical care to patients saves costly and unnecessary ambulance trips, emergency department visits, hospitalizations and premature nursing home placement. We work closely with Home Health Care and Hospice nurses, medical equipment companies, and pharmacies to assure that care is coordinated and timely.
The following is a partial list of home care services we provide to our patients:
Home Physician Visits and Assessments
• Same Day Primary Care Visits
• Same Day Episodic/Acute Care Visits
• Post-Hospitalization and In-Facility Skilled Nursing Visits
• Vaccinations/Flu Shots/Joint Injections
• Disease Management Visits (Coumadin, Diabetes, Chronic Heart Failure, and more)
• On-Going Care Plan Oversight of Home Health Nurses and Hospice
• Decubitus ulcer care and debridement
• Re-occurring Therapies
• E-scripts and Home Delivery Pharmacy coordination for maximum patient savings
• Homecare Assistive Device/Equipment Management
• Physical Therapy Management with outpatient and transportation assistance
• Oxygen Therapies
• At-home blood draws
• At-home Labs with short time frame for analysis and reporting
• Electrocardiograms (ultrasound of the heart)
• Holter monitoring (24 hour cardiac monitoring)
• Skin Biopsies
• X-rays Assessments
- Ingrown Toenails:
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Heel Pain
- Homebound and Elderly Footcare: Trimming thick painful toenails, removing painful calluses, right in the home.
- Thick Difficult to Cut Toenails: One of the most frequent reasons adults go to the podiatrist is to trim thick, yellow, painful toenails.
Email if you have any questions.
HOUSECALL DOCTORS P.C.
9030 Cline Ave
Highland IN 46322
Fax (219) 359-3181
Mon - FRI: 9AM - 5PM
Dr. Saket B. Sinha, MD
Dr. Sinha has been providing comprehensive & compassionate home health care to patients in the Northwest Indiana region for over 10 years.
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.